Power Tips to Become a Pinterest Pro

After recently completing “The Art of Social Media” there were many points that stuck out to me. I am excited to share with you one of my favorites. If you use Pinterest frequently here are a few tips to help make your boards stand out and a lot easier to navigate.
 
Rotate Pinning on Your Pinterest Boards
It is very important to rotate throughout your various boards when pinning on Pinterest. This keeps your content exciting and relevant to your followers. Also, be sure to have no fewer than 10 pins are your boards are not going to be effective.

Use Secret Boards
You can use secret boards as a holding place for your favorite pins. Secret boards are also handy when you want to save images for a project or on a topic you don’t want the whole world to see. For example, various promotional techniques or planning preparations. I personally love saving gift ideas and party ideas on my secret boards.

Collaborate with Others
You can create a board and allow contributors to pin to it as well. To do so, edit your board and invite collaborators. This strategy is also very useful when completing a group project or brainstorming ideas with others. Joining a group board has also been known to significantly boost traffic, since you are pooling your reach with others.

Don’t Pin your Personal Photos
It is all right to post your own content on Pinterest if it pertains to your personal business or company. Do not post personal images that do not promote or sell your product/service. Use your best judgement on what is appropriate and not when pinning.
 
I hope these tips help you to become a Pinterest pro. I would love to hear your Pinterest tips or favorite uses. Best of luck and happy pinning!

Comments

  1. Pinterest is my favorite social platform. These tips will come in handy, finding that I tend to spend hours of my life searching for new things. I find myself searching for anything and everything all the time. Pinterest becomes extremely handy for me when I am working on projects in my design classes. There are just so many ideas that follow a certain topic and I love how with Pinterest you can search for one concept and get a variety of ideas that then can be recreated into something else. I also tend to search for different foods, because who doesn't like to eat? Thank you for sharing these tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is hands down the best social media platform. I will use these tips for sure the next time that I am on and pinning. I typically use Pinterest for new clothing styles and for food recipes when I need something quick to cook up. I know many guys don't use this form of social media but it really does come in handy for several different reasons. I was thinking of doing a blog about that exact thing actually. Thanks for Posting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End is Near

Spring Has Sprung!

Vera Bradley Annual Outlet Sale