Spring Has Sprung!

I don’t know about you, but I am absolutely LOVING this spring weather! I enjoy being able to open the window in my dorm to let in fresh air, go for walks around the green monster and of course being able to wear all my spring clothes that have been in the back of my closet for too long. Well the time is here! I decided I would share one of my favorite things to wear during the spring!


Yes, I know they aren’t the most attractive pair of shoes, but they are actually VERY comfortable. Also, Birkenstock will repair your shoes if something is to happen to your beloved Birks or you have simply just worn-out certain parts of them. They are close to $100, but I think you can justify that price when you see all the great features and benefits that come with them. So, why wouldn’t you want a pair of sandals that are awesome for your feet versus your typical Old Navy black rubber flip flops?


What is your favorite thing to wear in the spring? I would love to hear because I am always up for shopping! Comment and post below. Happy spring!

Comments

  1. Those are the exact pair I have, along with three others and I have no shame! I love Birkensticks. At first I wasn't sure if I liked the look, but then once I put them on, I realized how comfortable they were and had to get a pair. These are definitely my favorite things to wear in the Spring along with just cute shorts and tops! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you have found a pair of summer shoes that are durable. I personally have had uncomfortable experiences with those shoes when I step on the raised edge. I'm sure if I was more careful when putting on my shoes then they would be comfortable. Have a shoe that won't fall off of my foot is also very important because I love to ride my bike. I like to have sandals that strap on the back of my heel so they don't slip off. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have promised I would never purchase a pair of these. however, I am all about comfortable summer shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find your Birkenstocks? I would love a pair and your blog convinced me to buy some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered my Birkenstocks from Zappos. New members receive free 2-day shipping! I would highly recommend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End is Near

Joys of Being Home