Vera Bradley Annual Outlet Sale

Last Thursday I honestly thought I had died and gone to heaven. Not really, but I was on very overjoyed and excited! I went to the annual Vera Bradley outlet sale in Fort Wayne,Indiana with my mom. For those of you that don’t know the Vera Bradley sale is held each year with large amounts of their products on sale. My mom had gone for the past several years and I was always so jealous and wanted to go but I couldn’t miss school because of softball. However, this year was finally my turn to go and experience the craze I had heard so much about.

We arrived for our 11 a.m. session at 9:30 a.m. We wanted to make sure we had a decent spot in line to avoid a lot of the madness that was going to follow behind. Also by arriving early we could beat a lot of the long lines at checkout. While waiting in line Vera Bradley had various staff members encouraging us to use their hashtag and post pictures. Of course, my mom and I followed their instructions. There were prizes up for grabs! They also had trivia and various clips going on the big screens throughout the hall that made the time go by so fast. They earned a 10 out of 10 in my opinion on their public relations and crowd engagement efforts. I had never been so excited to shop in my life because they added a tremendous amount of hype and anticipation to their event. Here are some pictures from the event!



Overall my mom and I had a great time shopping and hunting for bargains. I really enjoyed being able to get away from campus for a day and spend some quality time with my mom. I missed going shopping with her and jamming to music in the car. I can see us going back again next year!



Comments

  1. I have never attended the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale before, but have always wanted to! I like your comment about using public relations and crowd engagement tactics at the sale. It can be intriguing to analyze a company's public relations and marketing efforts. What was your favorite part about the outlet sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting! I loved looking at all of the various product Vera Bradley had to offer. I never knew they had so many great things! :)

      Delete
  2. I saw your Snapchat story and it looked like you were having a good time! Vera Bradley is a great company! I heard rumors a long time ago that they were going to stop making products but I am glad that is not the case. It is always nice to spend time with mom and have a bonding weekend to do "girl-stuff". I would definitely enjoy attending one of these sales sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of you! I was supposed to go to the sale on Sunday, but I didn't realize I had to go to Xenia for a meeting. I'm glad you had fun and I hope you found some really awesome things! I'm definitely determined to go next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to the Vera Bradley outlet sale but it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End is Near

Spring Has Sprung!

Perks of Being a College Student