Joys of Being Home

Like many of you, I have been soaking in the sun and enjoying this great spring weather we have been having recently in Ohio. Coming from a small town, country background one of my favorite things to do is ride four-wheelers when the weather is nice.

While spending this past weekend at home I was able to enjoy some much-needed time with family and friends. On Sunday I went with various friends back to the woods and creek. It was so great enjoying the fresh air and spending time with my friends that I hadn’t seen for a couple of weeks while being at school. I took for granted the relaxing atmosphere of my hometown while being at school. After being home I am so excited for spring to come and stay for good. Here are some pictures from the weekend!

There are so many great things about being home. What are your favorite things to do when you visit home? I would love to hear what you do in your hometown. 

I am a firm believer in where we come from shapes us into the people we are and where we wish to go. I can’t wait to hear from you!  



Comments

  1. Four wheelers look really fun! My dad bought my siblings and I a motor bike when we were younger but my sister crashed it. That being said, I do enjoy riding my regular bike. I have a husky that loves to run, so we will tie her to our bikes and she will pull us down the road. Living in the country is nice. I could spend a whole day sitting on my porch swing, listening to music. I live near a woods so I also have a couple tree swings that are fun if I want to swing higher than the porch swing allows. I am glad you had a nice weekend at home. I'm sure your parents appreciated that you stopped to visit!
    Best, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four-wheeling and a weekend with family and friends sounds amazing right about now. I live in the city so it gets hard to find time to spend out in the country (which I love to do). My best friend and her family own a farm and some land, which I enjoy spending time at. The weather this past weekend would have been perfect for some outdoor adventures. Sadly, I was sick and worked all weekend. When I did get the chance to be outside it made me wish that is was summertime and I was back working on my friends farm. I am glad you got the opportunity to get away from school. I am sure your family and friends enjoyed having you home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly this was a nice reminder of my hometown. I'm going to have to be moving soon, so I have to soak up all the wonders of being from the country and a small town before leaving. My favorite thing in the world is to take a walk to our center of town and grab an ice-cream from the place by the railroad tracks. Sadly, they are closed for the winter, but there is still beautiful weather to go out and enjoy. I hope that this weather will keep up so everyone can enjoy being outside while on spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going home is one of my favorite ways to relax. I pretty much go home every weekend, partially because I work, but also because that's the place I can de-stress. I don't live in the country, but as a kid I used to go four-wheeling with my bestfriend and it is one of the most fun things to do! When I go home on weekends now I love to visit my dog and my boyfriends dog and take them out for walks if it's warm enough. I'm really hoping the weather stays nice because I am totally over winter weather (and I'm sure everyone else is too).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End is Near

Spring Has Sprung!

Vera Bradley Annual Outlet Sale