Perks of Being a College Student

Although growing up and becoming an adult may stink, there are perks about being a college student. One of the best perks are student discounts at various stores. However, many students don’t realize where they can receive a discount. I decided to give you a list of some of my favorite student discounts. Here they are:

FedEx Office : Using your student ID, you can save 30 percent on documents and 20 percent on shipping services.

Sam’s Club: When signing up for a $40 Collegiate Membership at Sam’s Club students receive a $15 gift card. Not only will you save money by purchasing in bulk, but you are basically paying only $25 for a membership.

Spotify: Want unlimited music that you can listen to offline? Spotify Premium offers no ads and no limits for only $4.99/month.

Amazon: Students can get free two-day shipping for six months, plus discounted Prime membership.

Apple: Need a new laptop? Apple offers education pricing for students and $200 off a new Mac.

The Wall Street Journal: Pay only $1 a week for 15 weeks for access to the Wall Street Journal.

Subway: Visit participating Subway locations to get 10 percent off your total purchase with a valid student ID.

Kroger: At select Kroger grocery stores students get a 5 percent discount on food.

Allstate: Paying for your own insurance? Single, full-time students can receive up to 20 percent off for getting good grades.

State Farm: If you are getting good grades you can save up to 25 percent until you turn 25 years old.

I hope you enjoyed these few student discounts. I would love to hear about student discounts you know of or currently use. Feel free to leave them in the comments below! Best of luck on the rest of your college experience.

Comments

  1. I am honestly so happy that you posted these. I've been in most of these companies and I never knew about these discounts. These are going to help me save some money. I'm definitely going to be using them next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The game has been changed! I did not know about half of these. The Spotify student discount might half to be used. I am tired of all of these adds on Soundcloud as well as Spotify. They kind of ruin the hype mood that I create for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly had no idea these companies did these things! Thanks so much for creating this posts, I'm sure I will be using several of these in the near future. Starting with the Spotify and Amazon ones!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End is Near

Spring Has Sprung!

Vera Bradley Annual Outlet Sale