Spring Break Trip to Florida

Like many over spring break I traveled to Florida. However, unlike most I went with my family and boyfriend. While in Naples,FL we did various things. I decided I would showcase some of the highlights of my trip!

Flying
We decided to fly to Florida instead of driving. Thank goodness! I have flown multiple times and absolutely love it. We flew through Allegiant airlines out of Rickenbacker International Airport in Columbus,Ohio into Punta Gorda Airport in Punta Gorda,Florida. The flight was only about two hours long and we didn’t have problems. Here are a few pictures from our travels.


Airboat Ride
On Monday, we traveled to the Everglades to take an airboat ride. It was incredible! We did our tour throughout the mangroves and grasslands with Captain Jack’s Airboat Tours. They were very fun and made my first airboat ride a truly great and memorable experience. On our trip we saw alligators and wild raccoons. The raccoons were so tame they even tried to climb onto the boat when we pulled up to them. Here are a few pictures that I took while on the tour.

The Beach

Going to the beach is one of my favorite parts about going to Florida. I love being able to look for shells, walk the beach and people watch while soaking in the sun. Watching the sun set was by far the best part. It was so great to be able to relax and see all God’s artwork. We visited several beaches around the Naples area. Below are various pictures taken while at the different beaches.




What are some of your favorite memories from your spring break trip or past vacations? These were some of mine. There are many more I would love to share but I will save those for another blog post! I would love to hear your vacation memories, so feel free to comment and share below!

Comments

  1. It looks like you had an eventful spring break! I have went to Florida many times but we have never been on an air boat. Maybe we will try that out on our next trip! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End is Near

Spring Has Sprung!

Perks of Being a College Student