Brita is Best!

Are you someone who is constantly making trips to the grocery store to buy more bottled water because you can’t stand the water here in Ada? I know I was that someone until recently!

After countless trip and money spent on bottled water I knew there had to be a solution. I was tired of spending money, gas and time on simply going to get water. I started to research and came across an amazing water bottle that would solve my problems. A Brita water bottle! For those of you who don’t know Brita is a company that specializes in the filtration of water. They make various pitchers with filters and even water bottles! My roommate and I started off with just a Brita pitcher in our dorm room, but found that it was hard to keep it refilled since we were both constantly on the go. It’s not that I didn’t mind refilling it either, but I found that filling up a water bottle before I was off to classes for the day wouldn’t last me. Like I said, after doing some research I found out that Brita also offered various filtered water bottles in a lot of different colors and sizes. I would highly recommend these water bottles to anyone in a similar situation as me. They can be found at Wal-Mart, Target, Amazon and many other large grocery type stores. The water bottles cost as low as $10 to roughly $20. Although the initial cost is a lot more than buying your standard back of bottled water, the amount of time and money you will save is worth it. The best part is they are dishwasher safe (expect the actual filter).

So, the next time you have to make a trip to the store to buy more bottled water, consider buying a Brita water bottle instead!  I would love to hear your thoughts. Be sure to comment below!


Comments

  1. I had one of these and I can agree it was a lifesaver at times. I usually just carry a bottle of water around with me while I was working with the football team. As time went on, I would bring three or four because it was so hot. My mom got me the Brita bottle and my wallet was saved. Instead of buying cases at a time, I just filled up the filtered bottle. Highly agree with you and highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't realize that the filters were so cheap! I constantly buy bottled water (partially because I'm lazy) but I also like the taste better. I will have to put this water filter on my list of things to buy before fall semester begins! It's awesome that they offer different styles of water bottles to suit everyones interests and dishwasher safe is a HUGE plus! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End is Near

Spring Has Sprung!

Perks of Being a College Student