Be Creative in Canva

Recently, I have formed a newfound love for the website Canva.

Canva is a tool loaded with enough easy to use features and functionality that anyone can create a variety of engaging content that gets shared.

There are many reasons to use Canva. I am going to share with you some of my favorites!

Create Many Types of Content
Canva offers a variety of content types. From pre-sized social media image and header templates to marketing materials, documents, presentations, invitations, and ads, you will find almost everything you need.

Tons of Images and Fonts to Use
Whether you decided to use a free or paid photo, or even one you upload yourself, Canva provides an easy-to-use photo editor where you can change the  look of your image using filters, tint, brightness and more.

Canva offers hundreds of fonts as well. It’s hard to decide on just one!

iPad and iPhone App
If you like working on the go, Canva offers an iPad and iPhone app that offers all the same features and tools as online. I personally have the app and I love being able to great content for my social media channels easily from my phone.

Price
When it comes to the price of Canva you can’t go wrong because it is free (for the most part). The only time you will need to pay is when you use one or more of their premium images or select a template that is premium. However, there are many great pictures and templates to choose from that are free!


Overall, Canva is a great resource to let go and be creative. Whether you want to post on your Instagram, create a résumé or even create graphics for your own blog, Canva is the place for you. So, feel free to check it out! I would love to hear your thoughts on Canva.


Comments

  1. I am obsessed with Canva. I use it for everything ever since I discovered it last year. I've made presentations, Facebook cover photos, backgrounds for my laptop, and so many more things. I'm really happy you decided to make a post about the wonders of it because I would want everyone else to know about it. I love the fact that it's free and it makes my projects look extraordinary. It really is a great site to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Canva. I use it for lots of social media posts for organizations I run. Presentations, especially using the poster view is really helpful. It makes a killer printout that people are always amazed with the layout and quality look of it. I need to purchase the subscription,but right now the free option is really beneficial for me as well. I wish more people knew about how awesome Canva is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check Canva out! I have been looking for a product to help spice up my presentations and help transform my social media to the next level. It sounds like a great tool to use for just about every aspect of social media. Like you said the best part about it, is that it is free! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End is Near

Spring Has Sprung!

Vera Bradley Annual Outlet Sale