Grey's Fan for Life

I am absolutely obsessed with the show, “Grey’s Anatomy” right now. The show is a medical drama that follows the personal and professional lives of doctors at Seattle’s Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. The 16th season just began a couple weeks ago, however, I am still watching season 11 on Netflix. Because the show is so popular and first aired in 2005, it has been hard to not look into the spoilers or have one of my friends accidentally reveal a major detail from the show. 

One of my favorite characters in the show is Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo). Meredith has such a way about her. She exalts confidence and honesty, two characteristics I try to live out each day. One of my favorite quotes from Meredith is, “Sometimes it’s good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose.” 

I love Grey’s Anatomy so much that I convinced my boyfriend to be Meredith Grey and Derek Shepherd for Halloween. Derek is Meredith’s husband in the show. He is also a surgeon at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. They are such a power couple that I knew we had to dress as them for Halloween. Besides that, who wouldn’t want to wear scrubs around for Halloween? Talk about comfortable! So, keep an eye out in the coming weeks for our costume.

Comments

  1. I've never seen Grey's but I have so many friends that love it, and one of my friends is one of the editors for the show, so I see a lot of clips on his social media. I may have to check it out! That's so funny that you convinced your boyfriend to dress up as characters from the show, I can't wait to see your costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End is Near

Spring Has Sprung!

Joys of Being Home