California Girls!

Although we just got back from Fall Break, I am getting ready to jet-off to San Diego, California for the 2019 Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) International Conference. Here we network with various professionals in the field, meet PRSSA members from across the country and hear engaging presentations on all things public relations and marketing.

Each year, the conference is held in a new location. I have attended the past four years. My freshman year the conference was in Indianapolis, Indiana. My sophomore year myself and 13 other students traveled to Boston, Massachusetts. This past year, my junior year has been my favorite so far. The conference was held in Austin, Texas and we also had the opportunity to visit Waco, Texas the home of Chip and Joanna Gaines from "Fixer Upper."

With the conference being in San Diego, California this year, myself and four other PRSSA members are attending. We are all very excited to be visiting the sunny state of California and visiting the west coast. Personally, I have never been west of Texas, so this is definitely a first and a check on my bucket list.

What is on your bucket list? Have you been to San Diego, California before? Are there any places you recommend? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

  1. I hope you all have a blast at Conference! Class will be much smaller this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End is Near

Spring Has Sprung!

Perks of Being a College Student