Wednesday Night Dance Party Anyone?


Phew… I am out of breath. I just finished having a massive dance party with my four roommates in our living room. Yes, we rocked out to Taylor Swift, Kanye West and Demi Lavato on a Wednesday night. We even have a playlist on Spotify for our house. Extra, right?

Living with four other girls, I was hesitant. I was worried about the drama that comes with girls, the ability to get work done and just the other things that come with living off-campus. However, it has turned out to be a lot of fun. There is always someone to hang out with, talk to or even have a dance party with. 

Getting work done can be hard sometimes, that is for sure. (Hence why I am writing this blog post dance party!) I am constantly having to decide if I should go to the library, lock myself in my room or work on homework with my roommates. For the most part I have been able to make it work, but I am finding that I stay up a lot later to get work done, unlike years past.

Living with four girls is also emotionally exhausting at times too. Each friend has their needs and I am the type of person to listen and be a shoulder to cry on when they are in need. This time period of our life is very confusing. Many of us are trying to decide where want to move after graduation and others are trying to simply figure out their career path. No matter what though, it has been great having such a strong support system of friends to talk through these unknowns in our life.

I wouldn't trade this last year living with my friends for the world, though. Ohio Northern has brought me so many close friends and so many memories, many of which have already been from this year. I can’t wait to see what other memories and experiences I will have with my best friends.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you have a good group to share your senior year with! Your roommates sound like a handful, but also life-long friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a fun way to end your senior year! I live with my best friend as well and I know it can get crazy as well so I couldn't even imagine living with four of my best friends! I hope you have a lot of fun the rest of your time here (but still get your work done of course)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End is Near

Spring Has Sprung!

Perks of Being a College Student