Yes, I am a Maxxinista.

I absolutely love shopping. However, being a college student I don't exactly have the budget to fuel my passion. Often times people ask, “How do you have so many clothes? Where did you get that?” The simple answer, I am a Maxxinista (or TjMaxx lover!)

TjMaxx is one of my favorite stores. I love the fact that I can get name brand clothing items at a discounted price. My favorite TjMaxx store is located in Bowling Green, Ohio. The staff there is very helpful and they keep the store very organized, which I find very helpful.

Here a few tips to consider when shopping at TjMaxx:

If you find something you think you may like, grab it. - Because TjMaxx isn’t like your traditional department store and their clothes are organized by size, you aren’t guaranteed to find another. Often times they only have one shirt per size.

Check the price! - Recently I purchased a Thread & Supply sherpa vest that retailers for approximately $50, but TjMaxx had for $20. However, sometimes the savings aren’t always the greatest...so be sure to see just how much you are saving before purchasing!

Go often. - TjMaxx is constantly receiving new items and changing their products on the floor. Be sure to check often in order to score the best deals and latest fashion trends!

Where is your favorite place to shop? Are you a Maxxinista?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End is Near

Spring Has Sprung!

Vera Bradley Annual Outlet Sale