Senior Year, Here I Come!



Wow, where has the time gone? The last time I was writing on this blog was freshman year. Now, here I am, a senior getting ready to graduate in the spring. Honestly, not much about my life has changed. I am still a marketing and public relations major and am actively involved on campus in various organizations. I can assure you though, I have grown as a person and look back at my freshman year and think, “Wow, I have come so far.” Ohio Northern has been my home away from home. I have had amazing opportunities to travel and network all across the country and have built lasting friendships that I am confident will carry far into the future.

I am looking forward to the challenges that lie ahead this year. Tackling two capstones, applying for jobs and continuing to work for Marathon Petroleum in Findlay, Ohio while balancing 16 credit hours is going to be tough. I am looking forward to sharing my experiences and life journey with everyone this semester. In a couple of weeks, I will be traveling to Hilton Head, South Carolina to present with Dr. Aggie at the Carolina Communicators Association Conference. Then, in October, I will be going to the Public Relations Student Society of America International Conference in San Diego, California. I am sure my five roommates and I will have some fun that I can share along the way too. I mean, five girls and one dog all living under the same roof, there has to be something that goes wrong?

So stay tuned, I will be sure to share! What are you looking forward to this semester?

Comments

  1. Asking for a friend, what kind of dog? Also if I am as busy as you are my senior year I might not make it! Although your travel destinations for "school" are some pretty good spots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End is Near

Spring Has Sprung!

Vera Bradley Annual Outlet Sale